Thursday, October 9, 2014

Life in the MTC: A Mouse in the House & A Bat at the Door

Elder Jones wondering if he should touch the bat or not..... 
Dear Family,

I am SO dumb! I forgot about a really funny experience! There was a bat outside our class and it was there all day! Two of the elders touched it! Hahaha! It was super weird! They said I should have touched it because I had a rabies shot! I didn't though! Also, there was a mouse in our apartment and one of the elders, Elder Sweeten, was screaming and standing on the table. It was the funniest thing I've seen. He actually was the one who killed it. He kicked it and it  hit the door and started to seizure. So we picked it up and dumped it in the water feature outside. Proper burial! It was sad, but funny! I have pictures of the bat but not of the mouse. I love you all! 

Love,

Elder Jones xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment