Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Life in the Field: Back to Morelia

I got changed to Morelia! How  to describe Morelia? I think Miss Rhode Island said it best, "That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because, it's not to hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket!" Hahaha! I don't know why, but that popped into my mind and it's making me laugh because today IS April 25th! But really though, the weather is perfect here! 

This week has been good. We taught some good lessons and found some new investigators. My last week with Elder Vargas was a good one! I hope he baptizes all of our investigators soon! Elder Vargas was one of my best companions! :) We were able to go to the temple on Friday with our converts! We helped them do baptisms for the dead, which was awesome! We didn't do an endowment but that's fine. We were there with them the first time the went into the temple, which was fun. It was a good way to basically say "Bye" and end on a strong note! 

On Monday after our district meeting, we had a little ending the transfer party. It was good, and we ate tacos! :) 

On Sunday, I took some pictures with some families that I love. It was a sad, but fun experience! The mission is awesome. You get to know so many people and you get to change peoples lives. I can't explain it, it's just awesome. 

Today I got to travel with Elder Sasser and Elder Timpson, some of the oldies in the mission. It was a good day today. I also got to see Elder Dance and some other good friends. I'll miss a few people but all in all, it's fine! The mission is always interesting! 

Now I'm in Camelinas Morelia. I love it here already! Haha! The zoo is close by, and also a huge mall. The hospital is close as well,  and the city alone is very pretty, and it seems awesome. The members that I know now seem cool. We share the ward with the Zone Leaders, which is nice. We will hang out with them basically every day! The only thing I don't like is that there are a bunch of hills! :/

I hope you like the meme! Some members made it for me! Haha! It says, "Thanks fried", or in better words, "Thanks fried missionaries" 

But to end the letter, I will miss Las Juntas, but I'm happy to be here in Morelia! I hope we can have some success here! :) This will probably be my last area! How crazy right? Let's hope we can knock it out of the park!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment