Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Life in the Field: Playground Fun!

This week was pretty legit! We worked hard and had some success. We have a new investigator named Rocio. We are hoping that she can go to church this Sunday. We also had some less actives come to church, which is always great!

This week went by fast! I played around on a spinning thing and ate it pretty hard. Haaha! That was funny! It's not everyday that you can play around on a playground and get hurt.... ;) 

I like my area! A lot of hills and the weather is nice! :) President has told two weeks in a row to enjoy Morelia! Next week, we are going to go to the zoo ;)

Our house is super nice! We HAVE CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW I CANT BELIEVE IT! Hahaha! We have two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and a new water heater! I like it!

Today we went bowling again, but with Elder Garcia, my ex comp, Elder Horne, and my comp Elder Luna. It was fun! After we ate at Carl's Junior, and I ate a ton! Haha! I ate the Mezcal burger/

No comments:

Post a Comment