Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Life in the Field: Exchanges

This week, Dallin had the opportunity to go on exchanges with other Elders in his mission. He went out with Elder Saucer, a fellow American from Idaho and they were able to teach a couple people. Since there were two holidays this week (New Years Eve and New Years Day) the missionaries were required to be home by 7:00 each night. Here is an excerpt form Dallin's letter on how life in the mission field is going:

My area is going well and we have an investigators set for baptism on January 17.  She has been attending church regularly and her sister of very active member in the ward.   We have also set a baptismal date of January 24 for Felipe.  I am very excited that both these people are attending church and have the desire to become members.

Today we had a zone activity and I played basketball.  They always call me MVP or The Beast.  I wore my new Chivas jersey and I was awesome and it was a blast!  I have nothing much left to say except that I love you all!
With Elder Saucer & Ruben

No comments:

Post a Comment