Monday, July 13, 2015

Life in the Field: Antonio's Baptism

Elder Lopez, Antonio, Christan & Elder Jones for Antonio's Baptism this week.
This week was a busy week for Elder Jones! His companion, Elder Lopez celebrated his birthday, they met the new mission President & his wife, and had a baptism! There was a lot of fun, excitement, and pizza this week! Here is an explanation of the week from Dallin:

This week was pretty good! It was the birthday of my companion! He bought a cake for district meeting and one of the sisters smashed the cake in his face! Hahahahaa! Good job, Hermana Morales ;)

We went to Morelia to meet the president! We all had a 20 min interview! He destroyed us..... nah jk hahaa it was actually really fun!!! He is super funny and so is his wife who doesn't understand any Spanish! SHE IS FULL OF ENERGY! They make me laugh so much! I love them already! My interview was really good! we basically talked for 20 min about me! :)

We had some elders sleep at our house on Friday because we had a baptism interview that was late at night. We went to Hermana Socos house and ate cake for my comps birthday and then bought more pizza and hung-out. Elder Clifford and Elder Duran serve in Acambaro. They have really awesome bread in their area! 

We had the baptism of Antonio which went well! He is 19, and is already planning for a mission! His friend Christian who baptized him, just sent his papers in! Super awesome success here!! The sisters also baptized that day but later in the day! Success in Salvatierra! 

Ana and her daughter are progressing well. we are baptizing then on the first Saturday of August! Her daughter is also going to EFY this month, so we are super excited for her and us! 

We had some fun today. I washed all my clothes by hand... that was fun haha took me like an hour but that's chill.We ate well and then got some really awesome frozen fruit thing with whip cream! I got choco banana! My companion got it with strawberries!
A beautiful Cathederal in Salvatierra, Mexico.
Happy Birthday, Elder Lopez!
Celebrating with the Soco Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment