Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Life in the Field: Zone Conference with President Egginton

This week was good. Saturday I was sick, so we didn't go and teach. We stayed in the house all day! I am better today. 

We had zone conference this week. I took a bunch of selfies, which was legit. I got pictures with Elder Norman, Christensen, Dance, Zuniga, Del Toro, Juarez, Mendoza, and my comp. It was pretty sweet. As you can see in the Picture with President Egginton and the zone, Hermana Egginton wasn't there. She was sick, but i think she is better now. Also, there are more Hermanas then Elders in our zone! Hahaha, how nuts! The meeting was good with President. HE IS THE BEST! We talked about football for a little and a little about when he was in the Air Force. Super cool guy. He told me that Utah beat Michigan! So crazy.

Yesterday, we didn't have normal services. We watched the dedication of the Mexico City temple, which was super cool! 2nd one I've seen on my mission!!!!!!!!!! Afterwards, we walked out and members from Salvatierra were outside!!!!! I got to see a bunch of members which was sweet! Apolinar my convert, baptized Ester, who was one of my investigators! He is also YM President!!!!!!!! SUPER SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! 

Life is pretty good here. Today we went to Morelia Centro, I had a desire for some Burger King, so I bought their family deal for my comp and I which was 2 Whoppers, 2 Whopper juniors, 4 french fries and 4 drinks for 179 pesos! What a steal!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty awesome day. 

I LOVE MY NEW SHOES!!!!!! SO DANG COMFY!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))) 

LOVE YOU!!!!

Elder Jones with Apolinar, one of his converts in Salvatierra!
Elder Del Toro, Elder Zuniga & Elder Jones
Elder Jones & Elder Dance
A family Dallin is teaching has this puppy, but it did not have a name. Dallin suggested Peluche, and it stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment