Monday, November 30, 2015

Life in the Field: Learn Wisdom in Thy Youth

Sunday visitors from President & Sister Eggington!
This week was okay... we walked a lot again... and we walked.... and yeah.... I was sick again! I was taking the pills that doctor gave me in the US, but what I had was a stomach infection, but I feel really good now :)))) but I'm down to 240 pounds i think.... or 235... Hahaha pretty nuts!!!! Don't worry, I'm feeling good again!

We had some new investigators, but no one came to church... its kinda weird that we aren't having a lot of success when we are working hard, but God knows why and I feel good about the work we have put in. It's just a little difficult at times because I get blisters from all the walking and working, but it's fine! 

Today was fun! We went to a part of the city that was pretty cool. It was called Parian. We got some huge burgers and ate well! :) I also bought some ice cream, which was great! I got some avocado ice cream... it was super good! It was basically like eating an avocado, but sweet! 

We saw the new couple missionaries yesterday at church, Elder and Sister Anderson. They are really cool, and learning Spanish as well! Elder Anderson served his mission in Norway! He is super cool and nice! Overall, a good Sunday. We ate with the stake president and all was well! 

This week we are going to have zone meeting, so I'll get my package Friday! :) 

That's about it :) life is good and i hope we can have a good week!

Scripture to Ponderize: 
Alma 37:35 "O, remember, my son, and learn wisdom in thy youth; yea, learn in thy youth to keep the commandments of God."


Love you family!

Elder Dallin McKay Jones
Elder Herbert & Elder Jones
Burgers & avocado ice cream for lunch! Don't forget the Coca Cola!

No comments:

Post a Comment