Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Life in the Field: Ha Nacido un Salvador

Zone Conference
This week was pretty good. We had a lot going on. Divisions and such. 

I went on divisions with Elder Salvador which was fun. His area is super ugly -- a lot of dirt. But it was fun. He was a little difficult at times due to nobody being home but we worked through it and had success.

After that we had zone meeting this week. I literally talked the whole time. I just told everything how it was, and afterwards the zone leaders told me i should have just given the meeting! Hahahaha. It was fun. We also started with the new project of the church called Ha Nacido un Salvador. Its really cool and the videos are good! Check them out here.

After that, I went on divisions with Elder Lavery. That was fun. We worked in my area and had some good lessons. It's always fun to do divisions with Americans. We actually ate some good pizza and enjoyed the day. 

Today we had a zone activity which was super fun! Played some soccer and then played with water. That was nuts! A lot of people were soaked! We had a really good time! It made me laugh a ton! I got soaked bad. After that we ate some pizza and before we ate, we soaked my companion because he didn't get wet at all! Haha! So bad, but so funny!

That's about it. Nothing much else happened. I am pretty tired, and ready to go to sleep, but we need to go teach! #missonlife.

Elder Jones & Elder Matthews

"He was born so I can walk in the light"

Happy Christmas time! I hope all of you are happy and cozy! I'm enjoying Navidad here in Guadalajara! Enjoying the warm weather and windy nights! :) I hope you all remember the true meaning of Christmas which is Jesus our Savior and Redeemer! 

I know He lives and that He is our savior. I know that The Book Of Mormon is true and that it is another testament of Jesus Christ. And I also know that God loves everyone of us and for that reason, He gave his only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, so that we can truly have hope in this life. He lives, His Church is on the earth again, and I have the honor to represent Him and His restored church!

Love you all!

Elder Dallin Jones


Check out the page! It's awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment