Monday, March 28, 2016

Life in the Field: Zone Conference Catering

Fun at Zone Conference!
This week was pretty great! We had zone conf and a baptism!

So to start off the week, the ZLs told me that I was in charge of the snack for the zone conference, so we head over to the bodega and bought drinks, cookies and took an awesome sketchy Moto Taxi to our house! Hahaha! Super sketchy, but I'm in Mexico! Gotta live it to the fullest! After that, I ordered a bunch of good sandwiches and prepared the best snack for a zone conference in the whole mission! Hahaha!

Everyone thanked me for the snacks we had. Best snack time ever. The zone conference was really great. President always has good things to say. We talked a lot about working with members, and how to work with the spirit. It was a really good conference. I really enjoyed the part when we invited members and asked them questions about missionaries like, what makes a good missionary, ect.

You can see in some of the pictures that we walk in a lot of dust. Some days I wash my feet a few times because so much dust gets into my shoes! Hahaha! So great!

We had a baptism! It didn't count for the mission because she is 8, and is going to turn nine in a week... but we reactivated the family and because of that, she got baptized! We taught her and treated her like an investigator. Her parents are now working towards going to the temple to get married! Their marriage almost ended, but lucky we got there in time and saved it! :) GOOD WORK FOR US! I got to baptize their daughter. He name is Sijetzi.

Our new ward mission leader is the best! He came and worked with us, and I enjoy working with him. He is super funny and he tells us a bunch of funny stories from the mission. We are hoping for a baptism on the 10th, three baptisms on the 16th and five baptisms on the 22nd. Pray for the best!!!!!!!

Well we are working hard, and hoping to baptize and to reactivate more families! Thanks for all your love and support!

I think that's it! It was a full week but nothing really note worthy, except that Magali is going to church again and wants to get baptized! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Hahaha! That made my whole day! I love the mission! Best choice ever!
Riding in the moto taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment