Monday, June 6, 2016

Life in the Field: Let's Go To The Mall!

This week was really awesome! We had four investigators come to church! In the next few weeks, we are hoping to have some baptisms! :)

I didn't have changes and I'm still with Elder Luna! I really like my area, and I like my companion, so it's all good.

We went out to a local buffet with another set of missionaries, and after we needed to find a store to just buy a few things. We found a Super Market next to the buffet, and we found POPTARTS, AMERICAN DR PEPPER, MNT DEW (not my favorite, but I've never seen it in Mexico), IBC ROOTBEER, GOLDFISH!!!!, PRETZLES, AND OTHER AMAZING THINGS!!!! I bought some American food!

I found a Tecate beer mug in the house, and it's obviously my favorite cup to drink my Coke. I'm going to take this mug home with me. Hahaha.

Today we went to a Super Fresa Plaza, or in other words, a mall for rich people. It's called Altozano. It reminded me of UTC or Fashion Valley Mall. It was fun! I bought some socks(woo) and some cool ties for 40% off (heck yeth)! We went with Elder Garcia and Elder Horne. 

I'm going to Ponderize D&C 128: 22 this week:

 "Brethren, shall we not go on in so great cause? Go forward and not backward. Couragebrethren; and on, onto the victory! Let your hearts rejoice, and be exceedingly glad. Let the earth break forth into singingLet the dead speak forth anthems of eternal praise to the King Immanuel, who hath ordained, before the world was, that which would enable us to redeem them out of their prisonfor the prisoners shall go free."

No comments:

Post a Comment