Monday, August 1, 2016

Life in the Field: Last Zone Activity!

This week was good. A lot of work and fun. I'm pretty tired to be honest. It's been kinda hard because I've been a little bit sick with a cold or flu, and I'm tired all the time. I just want to sleep! Hahaha! I feel better today, and I hope this week I feel better. 

Yesterday we had people come to church! Wooo! We have three baptism dates for before my mission ends! Wooo! Let's pray for baptisms! We are teaching Emelia, Yuliana, Haitana, Alejandro, Julio, Fam Zamora, and Maria. They are progressing! 

We started working in a pueblito called Villa Madero. It's pretty cool. Really small town, with a bunch of trees!

We had a stake activity in Patzcuaro. It was a lot of fun working with the youth! We found a super golden family for the missionaries in Patzcuaro! My companion was Hermano Angel. He is pretty cool. He was super nervous teaching, but he taught super well!

The super golden family gave us macadamia nuts! It's super hard to open them up, but they taste awesome! Overall, great day! I bought some awesome ice cream! Nieve de Pasta! It's famous from Patzcuaro! It was full with a bunch of tourists and I got to see the dance of the old people of Patzcuaro. Search it up on Youtube!

Today I had my last zone activity! We played rocks, which is like capture the flag. It was a lot of fun. We also played football, and spoons! For study time we played Jeopardy instead of studying... that was fun! Hahaha! It's good when we do different things....

The 13th we are hoping for a baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment